A Unique and Unforgettable Pheasant Hunting Experience in Ideal, SD
For outdoorsmen, hunting is a tradition borne through the generations. All-inclusive pheasant hunts, hosted on a hunting lodge estate in Ideal, SD, are a place to create unforgettable experiences, share stories and continue to build on the tradition.
Hunting Like Grandfather Did
The best place to base a day out is at a family-owned onsite hunting lodge. And one of the best pheasant hunting lodges around is in Ideal SD on 20,000 acres of huntable ranching territory with thousands of pheasants.
The food is top-rated home-cooked fare. Breakfast has plenty of bacon and eggs and supper has steak. And since hunting hours begin midmorning, there’s time to get in a coffee. And he day winds up with a round among companions and plenty of stories.
All inclusive packages for pheasant hunting include:
• Breakfast and lunch and a home-cooked dinner with hors d’oeuvres and snacks
• Guided wild pheasant hunting across four nights and three days
• Professional guides and trained dogs
• Transportation to the fields and back
• Unlimited clays and shells
• Kennel facilities
• Bird processing
• Tours of Jorgensen Land & Cattle operations and headquarters, with guides
Everything Needed to Call a Home
The best pheasant hunting lodges make a home away from home and a place to kick back after a day of successful hunting.
Guest rooms have:
• Provided linens and towels
• Daily service for stay-overs
• Local landscape photos
• Pro shop
• Satellite TV
• Ice machine
• Handicap access
• 2 rooms with king beds and 20 with doubles
Community shared spaces include:
• 2 lounges
• Outdoor patio with grill
• 2 poker tables
• Dining room with seating for 100
• Downstairs and upstairs self-service wet bar
• Full kitchen
An Excellent Venue for Special Events
A lodge with cozy accommodations and amenities and a beautiful surrounding landscape makes a perfect venue for a special event. It has everything needed for a special wedding. It’s a great resource for relaxation at a corporate retreat, and a whole family can have a place that feels like home for get-togethers.
A Trip for the Books
Run by four generations of family in Ideal, SD, since 1909 and shared with select sportsmen since 1983, the Lazy J Grand Lodge is a unique and special place. To request information, call 800-548-2855 or visit lazyjgrand.com today.