4 Great Reasons to Consider Wood Fence Installation in Hoover AL
Good fences make good neighbors, and there are several materials to choose from. Here are 4 great reasons to consider wood fence installation in Hoover AL.
Increased Security and Privacy for Your Home
Adding fencing around your property not only ensures greater privacy by blocking the view of passersby, it also makes it more difficult for would-be intruders to trespass.
There is a wide range of styles to choose from. Because it is constructed during installation, your fencing can be customized according to your needs and budget.
- Stockade style fences are the least expensive option, constructed with flat posts and boards butted against each other.
- Exposed-post privacy fences are similar in design to the stockade, but have attractive posts on the exterior, allowing for scallops and arches.
- Capped privacy fences have an added trim board and top runner.
- Shadowbox fencing is highly customizable with a finished look on both sides.
- Picket fences can be 4 to 6 feet tall with 2 inches between the pickets.
- Pasture fencing is perfect for large parcels with livestock.
Repair and Maintenance Ease
A wood fence installation in Hoover AL is easy to maintain and repair. Staining the wood helps it maintain its natural appearance. Repairs are relatively easy, consisting of replacing the individual damaged planks, posts or hardware instead of having to replace the whole construction.
Higher Home Value
Even if you are not considering selling your home, increasing its value is always important. The right fencing system accents your property’s beauty and makes it more secure–both of which enhance your home’s value.
Call Today for More Details
Come to Shelby Fence Company, where our family can help your family choose just the right fence. Visit the Shelby Fence Company website at for a FREE estimate.