Reliable Stock Transfer Agent in Salt Lake City for Your Public Company
To find a good, invaluable stock transfer agent with Cap Table Management Services to analyze your company’s equity capitalization, look at what services are offered.
Transfer Agent Services
It goes without saying that your stock transfer agent must be registered and in good standing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Beyond that, look for one that provides services like these:
- Experts to help you process your corporate actions
- A DTC FAST, DWAC & DRS agent
- Dividend paying agent
- Electronic or paper certificate issuances
- Escrow services
- SEC Rule 17AD-2 searches for lost shareholders
- Valuable financial printing and mailing services
- A representative to manage your proxy meetings
- Online and custom reporting
- Shareholder accounting and transactional recordkeeping
- A customer service team to support your shareholders
- Professional and appealing stock certificate printing
- A full-service stock transfer agent
Shareholders managing their ownership and completing stock transfers and restriction removals, as well as replacing lost stock certificates and conducting online proxy votes depend on a reliable service for help. Their online Cap Table Management may include many transactions and legal documents, such as:
- Stock issuances
- Exercised options
- Conversions of debt to equity
This Cap Table Management service allows shareholders to accurately and effectively manage all the complexities. Having an organized cap table stands you in good stead to not make costly mistakes when raising capital.
For more information about Colonial Stock Transfer and to see their many issuer services, visit them online at https://www.colonialstock.com/, or call them at (801) 355-5740.
You can connect on Facebook.