Veneers through Your Local Cosmetic Dentist in Bloomfield, NJ
Beauty and dentistry: An area of medicine in which health and aesthetics have merged together. Among the latest developments in cosmetic dentistry, porcelain veneers have made a significant name for themselves. They are not thick at all. In fact, they are thinner than an eggshell. Veneers are a unique way to protect the tooth from external influences. At the same time, they can return the beauty and perfection of a tooth. If you are interested in learning more about veneers, contact cosmetic dentist in Bloomfield, NJ today.
What problems can be solved with the use of veneers?
- Chipped teeth;
- Unpleasant stain teeth;
- Dentition is uneven because the individual teeth grew crooked.
Are porcelain veneers viable?
- Glued to the foundation, they create an effect that is almost indistinguishable in similarity with natural tooth;
- Being transparent to light, they subtly and accurately simulate the enamel, which creates a visible depth on the front wall of the tooth;
- They do not stain with tea, coffee, red wine and tobacco. Their surface is glassy and, due to its extreme smoothness, is resistant to dyes.
For what purposes do dentists apply veneers?
- Restore teeth that have uneven surfaces;
- Hide seals with changed colors;
- Restore teeth with which it is impossible to remove stains or chemical origin obtained from illness;
- Align dentition (cheaper than braces).
What are the main advantages of porcelain veneers?
They have significant reliability, although they are physically very thin. A Cosmetic Dentist in Bloomfield, NJ will use the best models available, which are made with a zirconium oxide framework. Veneers are made based their quality, and they are not inferior to crowns. In addition, they are available for cosmetic manipulation. This means color reproduction (due to selection of material) and the ability to tint the tooth inside and outside.
What are the disadvantages of veneers?
- After gluing a veneer into place, it is impossible to alter. If for some reason it is an inconvenience, it is necessary to seek dental treatment to remove it. Do not try to remove it yourself;
- When replacement veneer are set, teeth slightly erode; and
- Veneers are expensive.
For more information about veneers, visit website today. The website will tell you everything you need to know about the different kinds of procedures, the staff and the office, itself.