What to Look for In Edmonton Hotels Near Rogers Place
When you’re going to a concert or sporting event, you might consider staying at a hotel. Whether you’re traveling to Edmonton or live here, staying at a hotel near Rogers Place makes sense. By staying at a hotel, you won’t have to deal with traffic and can easily relax or enjoy the party of celebrating near the Rogers Place venue. Here is what you should look for in Edmonton hotels near Rogers Place.
Staying Close to the Action
It’s better to stay close to the action when you’re attending an event. This makes finding the right hotel near your venue essential. Whether it’s for a pre-concert dinner or a pre-game tailgate party, staying close by puts you front and center to what’s going on. The best Edmonton hotels near Rogers Place are within 10 minutes of the venue.
Even though you’re staying at a hotel, you would like something more than just a bed and a shower. Even a no-frills person likes a few niceties to go along with the necessities. Consider the following amenities:
- Queen or king-sized beds in the rooms
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- 40” flat-screen televisions in the rooms
- Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, alarm clock radios, iron and ironing board in the rooms
- Suites with double fireplaces and stove top kitchenettes
- Ample and safe parking
- Minutes away from Northlands Coliseum, the Expo Center and downtown Edmonton
To learn more about finding the right Edmonton hotels near Rogers Place, contact Coliseum Inn.