Tips for Treating Acne Naturally
Many people find it difficult to deal with acne. They use a variety of beauty products, skin care products and health care products to treat acne, but with limited or no results. This may be because suitable products are not chosen or that they harm the skin while treating acne. The best way is to avoid chemicals totally and go the natural way. The following can do wonders to remove your acne and help you get clean, blemish-free skin. They are all natural, cheap and great for your skin.
- Lemon/ Lime Juice – These contain citric acids, which helps to exfoliate the face and thus clears dry acne spots, which face away with time on regular application.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – This is a type of vinegar that helps to balance the skin’s pH level, and at the same time absorbs excess oil and destroys harmful bacteria. You need to first prepare a solution of diluted apple cider vinegar. Take 8 parts water in 1 part vinegar to apply on the required areas. It has to be spread evenly over the places where you have acne. Let it dry for some time and then wash it off.
- Cucumber Juice – Cucumbers are great for cooling down your skin. When you apply it over the problem areas, they stop the swelling and reduce irritation, taking care of the problem naturally.
- Baking Soda – Baking soda can be quite an efficient exfoliant, and it is available easily in most households. Just make a paste with a little baking soda and massage on to the affected parts. Wash it off after a few seconds.
- Tea Tree Oil – Tea Tree Oil is easily available at local stores. Apply the oil directly on the acne. For applying all over your face, you have to mix the tea tree oil with jojoba oil.
- Aloe Vera – This is great for removing acne scars and spots, and also takes care of your skin naturally.
- Toothpaste – If you are in a hurry, you can even apply a little toothpaste to the problem areas. This can lessen the irritation and redness. Wash after some time.
- Egg Whites – You have to separate the yolk and collect only the egg whites to treat your acne. Beat it until it is frothy and apply on your face. Let it stay for 10-15 minutes and then rinse. It will absorb all the excess oil and prevent acne.
This way, you can treat acne naturally without using skin care products, beauty products or health care products from the local supermarket.