Popular Features for San Francisco Condos
If you are in the market for San Francisco New Condos for Sale there are some features that most home buyers consider desirable. Here is a check list to help you narrow down your search for your new condo.
- Laundry: You don’t want to think about it, but laundry never stops. Having a washer dryer installed in your unit is important for convenient living.
- Fireplace: Not all condos offer fireplaces and having one can make a condo a home. Fireplaces offer a focal point for your living area as well as the perfect backdrop for quiet evenings or entertaining.
- Storage: Condos offer life on a smaller scale which in some cases means less storage. Look for condos that offer not only walk in closets but additional storage space you can use for things such as bikes, recycle bins and luggage.
- High End Appliances: You definitely want to have the full benefits of a new unit complete with shiny new appliances. Stainless steel appliances are a must for the urban kitchen to stay in touch with your inner gourmet.
- Natural Stone Counters: You want high end finishes in both the kitchen and bathrooms and that means natural stone counters in either marble or granite.
- Pool: Not everyone swims, but most people cannot resist the idea they can go for a dip whenever they want. It is an excellent way to get exercise and the added bonus is someone else handles the cleaning.
- Views: You want to live in a condo with a great view. It doesn’t have to be a stellar view of the Golden Gate Bridge although that would be nice. You want a view that overlooks the city or lovely gardens as opposed to a parking lot.
- High End Lighting: Special touches such as high end lighting can give your home a more ambient feel. Under cabinet lighting in the kitchen as well as lighting over kitchen bars make your home a little more elegant.
- Private Parking: A private parking space as well as guest parking is one of the perks of condo living.
Not all condos are created equal and having all of the features on this check list will make shopping for San Francisco new condos for sale easier.