Cases Where You May Need a Personal Injury Lawyer in Fayetteville NC
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to receive compensation for your injuries and other financial obligations resulting from the accident that caused your injuries. There are a variety of accidents that can be considered a personal injury, so it’s important you speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer in Fayetteville NC if you believe your case may qualify. Some of the different types of personal injury cases include:
- Car Accidents – If an accident is caused by the at fault driver not paying attention to their driving or otherwise causing the accident because of their actions, it may be a personal injury case.
- Slip and Fall – When you slip in a business because there is a spill that has not been cleaned or an item that is blocking you from safely navigating your way through the store.
- Medical Malpractice – When an injury results from a doctor not upholding their standard of care. One example may be when the wrong appendage is amputated.
- Product Liability – When a product does not have the proper warning labels on it and a person becomes injured where they wouldn’t if the proper labels were applied to the product.
- Medication-Related Product Liability – Where a person is injured because the medication they were taking failed to list all possible side effects or all possible drugs the medicine could interact with.
- Dog Bites – The owner of a dog must have the dog under their control at all times. If they fail to keep their dog under control or fail to teach the dog not to bite and the dog bites a person, it may be considered a personal injury case.
If your case falls under any of these categories, or you otherwise believe you may have a personal injury case, contact a Personal Injury Lawyer in Fayetteville NC as soon as possible. You may want to Contact Beaver Courie Attorneys at Law to see how he can help you receive the compensation you deserve. Call soon after the accident, as there is a limitation on how long you have to file the case and make sure you call before accepting an offer from an insurance agency, as one you accept a settlement you cannot then sue for a larger settlement.