Choosing the right washing machine for you
When it comes to choosing a new washing machine, do you take the advice of the sales person or make your own decisions? The internet is a great resource for reviews and information on the latest models, but there are a few other things you can consider when it comes to choosing the perfect washing machine too.
Functions and features
Shopping for washing machines in Milton Keynes leaves you with a bit of a dilemma; do you shop at a chain store or independent electrical retailer? If you’re looking for a more personalised service, independent retailers are your best bet, as they’ll be able to spend more time with you explaining the special features and functions of each machine. Some things you might want to think about include:
- Size of the machine – where is it going to go in your home and how much available space do you have?
- Energy efficiency rating and water usage rating – this will tell you how much using your machine will cost
- Drum capacity – you may need a larger capacity if you have a large family!
- Colour and style – washing machines aren’t all plain white boxes anymore and there are a variety of unusual colours and styles available to complement your kitchen or utility room décor
- Spin speed – many machines have higher speeds of 1400rpm (revolutions per minute) up to 1800rpm rather than the standard 1200rpm and this can help to reduce drying time for your clothes
As well as thinking about all of the above, you’ll need to consider your budget and the price of the machine. There’s no good choosing a stylish machine with all the features you could ever need that is way out of your budget. It’s important to set a price in your mind before going shopping for washing machines in Milton Keynes, so that you won’t be tempted by special offers or deals.
Choosing the right washing machine can be made easier by spending some time online researching brands and models. Online reviews are a great way to find out which machine is best for you and most websites selling electrical goods will have a section for customer reviews, or you can simply search on Google. The sales staff at the store you choose to buy your machine from will also be able to offer helpful advice if you tell them exactly what you’re looking for from your new washing machine.
For more details visit online.