Hiring A Guardianship Attorney In Waukesha To Assist You When A Will Is Not Available

With a Guardianship Attorney in Waukesha, it is possible for you to fulfill the requirements of a loved one’s final wishes. If a loved one passed before creating a will, a family member can approach the court to acquire guardianship of minor children who were orphaned due to accident or sudden death. It is necessary for you to hire an attorney to represent you as you must provide proof in court that you are the most appropriate choice. This attorney assists you in answering common inquires involved in this process.

Acquiring Guardianship Without a Will

In cases where a will awards guardianship of a minor child to a family is pretty cut and dry. At the time that the will is processed through probate, the appointed guardianship takes custody of the child. However, in cases where there is not a will, it is necessary to submit a claim through court to acquire guardianship. In these cases, it is necessary to provide proof of your ability to support this child and provide a healthy living environment.

Local Guardianship Lawyer

The Law Office of Michael A. Sanger assists you in acquiring guardianship after a loved one’s passing. This attorney is familiar with family court proceedings pertaining to the best interests of a child. Through this process, he presents you with the opportunity to address the court to seek guardianship quickly. He provides you with the evidence you need to show that you are the most beneficial choice for this child. If you need an attorney to assist you in acquiring legal guardianship of a child, contact this law firm today or visit the website.

Your selected Guardianship Attorney in Waukesha assists with obtaining legal guardianship of a minor family member who is orphaned through accident or death due to natural causes. The attorney prepares you to address the judge in acquiring guardianship based on evidence that deems you the right choice for this child. In most cases, you are required to provide the judge with evidence that shows that you have the means to support this child. In this process the child is allowed to share his or her preferences with the judge. If the judge believes that you are the best fit for this child, legal guardianship is granted.

 estate planning,attorney

Follow Us:


Share This Post On