Invisalign: How You Can Correct Misaligned Teeth without Metal Braces
Crooked, misaligned, or gaps between teeth are a few factors that contribute to a person having a less than perfect smile. The imperfection with their teeth can greatly impact how some individual feels about their self and lower their self-confidence. While a person can correct these issues with braces, they often dread the thought of having the problem fixed with unappealing metal brackets in their mouth. Fortunately, with today’s technological advances there is a solution available with Invisalign in Philadelphia.
Advantages of Invisalign
- They are designed from a soft plastic material that does not cause the pain that can be found with traditional metal braces.
- Invisalign is virtually invisible reducing the chance of other people noticing the braces.
- Eliminates the need for metal brackets to be tightened to help shift the teeth into place. The individual will switch out the trays every couple of weeks to help realign their teeth.
- There are no limitations on what a person can eat since the braces can be removed while eating.
- With removable braces, it makes it easier for the individual to clean their teeth and reduce the risk of discoloring occurring.
- They receive fast results and do not require braces as long with Invisalign in Philadelphia compared to the 5 years they may be required to wear metal braces.
Consult with a Professional
If you require braces to help correct a dental problem, you should consult with a certified dentist to learn if you are an ideal candidate for Invisalign. The experts at Absolute Smile can examine your teeth and determine if Invisalign is the right solution for your misaligned teeth. Once it is determined if you can benefit from them, the dentist will start creating a customized plan to help you obtain a beautiful smile.